The International Foundation for Integrated Care (IFIC), IFIC Scotland and IFIC Ireland are organising a webinar of the six IFIC Special Interest Groups (SIGs).
SIGs are global forums created by IFIC members to bring people together to exchange and share knowledge in order to contribute to the sustainable development of high quality integrated person-centred care.
There are six SIGs that you may join from here:
- Intermediate Care;
- Polypharmacy and adherence;
- Palliative and End of life care;
- Self-management and Co-production;
- Preventing and Managing Frailty;
- Small island systems;
- Compassionate communities.
To attend the webinar, please access through this link.